November 15, 2018
New NanoCenter Director
We are pleased to announce that Prof. Sang Bok Lee has been selected to serve as the next director of
the University of Maryland NanoCenter (which includes the FabLab and AIMLab). Prof. Lee's 5-year
term will begin on July 1, 2018.
Prof. Lee will be replacing Gary Rubloff, who has led the NanoCenter since
its inception in 2004.
Learn more about Sang Bok Lee
Our class 1000 clean room is open to all faculty, students, researchers,
government labs and companies.
The FabLab staff have combined over 100 years of fabrication experience using
standard techniques for deposition, lithography and metrology.
Learn more about the FabLab
The AIMLab gives researchers the capability to visualize and characterize
their research by utilizing the lastest in SEM and TEM technology. Our staff
can train you to use our equipment or handle the job for you.
Learn more about using the AIMLab
University of Maryland Breaks Ground on E.A. Fernandez IDEA Factory
Fabricating a better tomorrow
2019 Energy Innovation Seed Grant Announcement
November 19, 2018 10:00 a.m.
Curriculum Vitae (CV) & Resume Writing for Ph.D. Students More»
1. Development of two-dimensional interdigitated center of pressure sensor
Byungseok Yoo, Darryll J Pines
Smart Materials and Structures, 2018-11, 26 (12), pp.125013
2. One-step solvent-free mechanochemical synthesis of metal iodate fine powders
Haiyang Wang, Jeffery B. DeLisio, Tao Wu, Xizheng Wang, Michael R. Zachariah
Powder Technology, 2018-10, 324 (), pp.62-68
3. Nanocellulose toward Advanced Energy Storage Devices: Structure and Electrochemistry
Chaoji Chen, Liangbing Hu
Accounts of Chemical Research, 2018-10, (), pp.
4. Assessing Substitution Effects on Surface Chemistry by in Situ Ambient Pressure X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy on Perovskite Thin Films, BaCexZr0.9
Angelique Jarry, Sandrine Ricote, Aaron Geller, Christopher Pellegrinelli, Xiaohang Zhang, David Stewart, Ichiro Takeuchi, Eric Wachsman, Ethan J. Crumlin, Bryan Eichhorn
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018-10, (), pp.
5. Flexible Transparent Conductors: Stretchable Transparent Conductive Films from Long Carbon Nanotube Metals (Small 38/2018)
Peng Wang, Zhiwei Peng, Muxiao Li, YuHuang Wang
Small, 2018-09, 14 (38), pp.1870174
View Our Full Publication List
The Maryland NanoCenter is the hub of a network of interdisciplinary researchers,
faculty, labs, and organizations with the goal of advancing the knowledge and understanding of
all things nano.
Download a PDF copy of our Information Sheets for: