COVID-19 : Updated NanoCenter Operations Information
Please read our updates to our operations in FabLab, AIM Lab, and partner labs.
Our class 1000 clean room is open to all faculty, students, researchers,
government labs and companies.
The FabLab staff have combined over 100 years of fabrication experience using
standard techniques for deposition, lithography and metrology.
Learn more about the FabLab
The AIMLab gives researchers the capability to visualize and characterize
their research by utilizing the lastest in SEM and TEM technology. Our staff
can train you to use our equipment or handle the job for you.
Learn more about using the AIMLab
Postdoc Candidate Sought at Naval Research Laboratory
Chunsheng Wang Wins 2021 ECS Battery Division Research Award
Three Engineers Among 2021-2022 Distinguished Scholar-Teachers
July 26, 2021
MLMR 2021 - Machine Learning for Materials Research More»
August 10, 2021 9:30 a.m.
AIM Lab Summer 2021 TEM Short Course More»
August 10, 2021 11:00 a.m.
CV & Resume Writing for Ph.D. Students More»
1. Fast Li-Ion Conduction in Spinel-Structured Solids
Jan L. Allen, Bria A. Crear, Rishav Choudhury, Michael J. Wang, Dat T. Tran, Lin Ma, Philip M. Piccoli, Jeff Sakamoto, Jeff Wolfenstine
Molecules, 2021-04, 26 (9), pp.2625
2. Four-dimensional thermal evolution of the East African Orogen: accessory phase petrochronology of crustal profiles through the Tanzanian Craton and Mozambique Belt, northeastern Tanzania
Francisco E. Apen, Roberta L. Rudnick, John M. Cottle, Andrew R. C. Kylander-Clark, Madalyn S. Blondes, Philip M. Piccoli, Gareth Seward
Contributions to Mineralogy and Petrology, 2020-10, 175 (11), pp.
3. Plasmonic nanoarcs: a versatile platform with tunable localized surface plasmon resonances in octave intervals
Kunyi Zhang, Andrew P. Lawson, Chase T. Ellis, Matthew S. Davis, Thomas E. Murphy, Hans A. Bechtel, Joseph G. Tischler, Oded Rabin
Optics Express, 2020-10, 28 (21), pp.30889
4. Assessing P‐T variability in mélange blocks from the Catalina Schist: Is there differential movement at the subduction interface?
Kayleigh M. Harvey, Sarah C. Penniston‐Dorland, Matthew J. Kohn, Philip M. Piccoli
Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 2020-09, 39 (3), pp.271-295
5. Elucidating Structural Transformations in LixV2O5 Electrochromic Thin Films by Multimodal Spectroscopies
Angelique Jarry, Mitchell Walker, Stefan Theodoru, Leonard J. Brillson, Gary W. Rubloff
Chemistry of Materials, 2020-08, 32 (17), pp.7226-7236
View Our Full Publication List
The Maryland NanoCenter is the hub of a network of interdisciplinary researchers,
faculty, labs, and organizations with the goal of advancing the knowledge and understanding of
all things nano.
Download a PDF copy of our Information Sheets for: