December 11, 2019
Giving to the NanoCenter
Help Us Continue to Support Our Research Community
The mission of Maryland NanoCenter is to enhance the coherence and effectiveness of the University of
Maryland nano community through a strategy based on:
- coordinating shared state-of-art experimental facilities
- developing best practices for administrative infrastructure supports
- providing coherent, broad visibility at state, national, and international levels
- encouraging and facilitating nano program growth and fund-raising
- guiding the evolution of coordinated educational programs for the nano workforce of the future
- promoting the development and transfer of nanotechnology and related intellectual property to the marketplace.
Our shared facilities have helped produce outstanding research resulting in over 900 publications!
Ways to Give
Your tax-deductible monetary gift can be made electronically via the Online Gift Form.
Mail a Check
Please print this form (pdf) and send it with checks (made payable to the University of Maryland College Park Foundation, Inc.), money orders or credit card payments to:
University of Maryland College Park Foundation Inc.
Office of Gift Acceptance
4603 Calvert Road
College Park, MD 20740-3421
(Tax ID 52-2197313)
Please check "Other" Fund; and specify "Maryland NanoCenter". If you do not specify these items, we will not receive your gift.