12:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
For More Information:
Engineering Career Services
301 405 3863
The Fall Career Fair will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday, September 22, 23 & 24, from 12:00 - 5:00 pm.
To register/RSVP and see the employers attending, just click on the links below. You MUST RSVP for each day separately and there are different employers on each day.
- Post-graduation, internship, and co-op positions are available.
- Dress professionally since your video will be on.
- Test your camera & microphone.
- Try and find a quiet place with a neutral background.
- Many employers select students for interviews based on who they see at the fair.
- Talk to companies you may not have heard of. The competition for the most well-known companies will be much steeper.
- Research employers online before you go. It doesn't have to be a lot, just the basics of what they do.
- Don’t overlook the employers who are looking for ALL MAJORS – they may have engineering specific jobs.
Career Fair Preparation Handout